Maximum OOM-age: Everybody Loves Kungfu Fighting!

Maximum OOM-age

I have Mana-Management issues...And it's driving me to drink.

If Moonfire Spam has taken you to the same place as me, good luck.

Don't look at me for more pots, 'cos I ain't got none left and my Innervate's on CD.

 
Custom Search
The Web Maximum OOM-age

24 November 2009

Everybody Loves Kungfu Fighting!

WOW035

Hyah!!! Pandaren Monk, I has!!!

Isn't he adooooorable? Just watch him in action here...



I simply couldn't resist. I thought I'd see lots of other players with this pet, but he appears to be as rare as the Dwarf Rogues on my server (and I should know since I have been lying in wait to get one for my Turkey Lurkey achievement).


Oh well, maybe people are waiting till it's closer to Christmas...If you're one of them, make sure you make your purchase before the end of December so the Make-a-Wish Foundation gets 50% of the sale!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home